As a working mom, we tend to procrastinate because we are overwhelmed with the amount of tasks we have on our list; but when you are able to map out what needs to be accomplished and have a plan to tackle it, it won't appear as overwhelming. And with that map, you now have time to enjoy the things you want to do.
In this Workshop, you will learn the exact system you need to become the most productive version of yourself, so you can get back to the things you enjoy or want to do - like focus on your career.
You will learn how to:
- use a task manager to plan your household tasks
- focus for periods of time while avoiding burnout by changing the way you work
- develop the habit to boost your productivity
- stay motivated to keep going
- set up your week for success
This workshop is based on research, as well as my own experience as a working mom of four young girls, a wife, employee, and business owner. The strategies inside are neatly packaged and presented in a format that makes it easy to digest and implement.