For the last 10 to 15 years, you have been a successful career driven woman passionate about what you do. You have traveled the world, impacted the careers of others, and created systems and processes for organizations to develop, but now that your kids are older, their demands are higher, you have more life responsibilities, and your current job isn't cutting it, you feel like you are going through the motions and have hit a wall.
Right now, you lack energy and motivation at work, and even though you don't have the time for everything on your to-do list, you spur up the energy to manage your family and home. Leaving you overwhelmed and tired, but you want more out of life. You want more out of your career and know that it's time to go to the next level.
If that is how you feel right now, then Enhance the Vision is for you!
Enhance the Vision is a three (3) month Career Development Coaching program for working moms equipping them with the Clarity, Alignment, and Support to plan and develop a fulfilling career.
- You need accountability to achieve your goals
- You are passionate about going to the next level
- You are a God-fearing woman who wants to have both a fulfilling life and career God desires for you
- You feel lost about where to go next in your career
- You have reached a pivotal point in your life and don't know what is going to give you the satisfaction you need
- You are not happy with where your career is going
- You are not satisfied in your career
Then, you are ready!
The Solution: A 90-Day Action Plan to Gain Clarity on Your Career Vision and Enhance It.
Now is the time for YOU to gain CLARITY on what you want for your Career and gain the tools to ENHANCE it. While gaining the support to achieve it, alignment to your passions and purpose, and accountability to get it done!
Enhance the Vision is the Career Development Coaching Program for You!
In the program, Enhance the Vision, Latika Vines coaches working moms to develop and manage their careers, get clear on their goals, and make them easy to stick to. She helps them to build opportunities for success by redefining their mindset so they can enhance their vision. They begin the coaching program feeling overwhelmed by all that is required to develop their career, but when they have finished the program, they are clear, confident, and focused. This coaching program guides you through actionable material, that has been proven to level up your thinking and doing.
What's in it for you?
Each working mom who completes the entire program will be engaged and focused in building opportunities for career growth, gain confidence they never knew they had to go after their goals, have inner peace, and a plan to improve work and life balance so they can have a fulfilling career and manage their many roles.
The Program follows our four (4) step process to help you successfully balance life and lead and grow your career, which is outlined below:
- Identify your Career Vision
- Begin your Prayer Journey
- Get back to the Drawing Board of Motivation
- Identifying your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
Setting Your Goals & Objectives
- Being in Alignment with God for your Career
- Being SMART
- Your Quarterly Action Plan
Being Purposefully Focused
- Being intentional with your time
- Creating Work-Life Balance
- Setting your Productivity Hour
Career Development Training
- Identifying your Career Brand
- Networking for Growth
- Resume Strategies
- Positioning Yourself to Climb the Career Ladder
This is how the Program works:
Each week, you will watch a training video and/or complete a portion of Getting the Career You Want Journal, along with resources to help you achieve that step of the process. Every other week, you will meet with your Coach, Latika, to have a coaching session to review the step, answer any questions you may have, receive tips and inspiration to help you build opportunities for success, which will include a working session. The 12 weeks (3 months) in the Program are broken down as follows:
- [Watch this First] Getting Started in the Program (16:28)
- Week 1 & 2: Getting Clear: Write the Vision (5:40)
- Week 3 & 4: Getting Clearer: Unique Value Proposition + SWOT Analysis [Prepare for Session 2] (10:15)
- Week 5 & 6: Vision: Aligning Your Vision [Preparing for Session 3] (10:23)
- Week 7 & 8: Goal Setting: 30-60-90 Day [Preparing for Session 4] (100:51)
- Week 9 & 10: Work & Life Balance [Preparing for Session 5] (17:50)
- Week 11 & 12: Career Development Training [Preparing for Session 7] (47:02)
Meet Your Career Development Coach, Latika
I’m your Career Development Coach, equipping working moms, who have hit a wall in their career, with the tools to build opportunities for success by redefining how they manage their life and career. I do this by coaching them to gain Clarity of their career vision, the Confidence to pursue it, and equip them with the Control over their schedule to do so. I believe that it is possible for working moms to do both and I am on a mission to help you make it possible. I have combined my 16 years of Career Development and Training Consultant and Career Coaching experience with my experience as a working mom (of 4 years under the age of 11), climbing the career ladder, to guide you to be a BOSS MOM.
If I can build a career, as a working mom of 4 kids, and manage home and life, so can you! And, I want to show you how!
In addition to the 12 weekly training videos, 6 bi-weekly coaching and working sessions, 31-Days of Affirmations, Getting the Career You Want, I FEAR Not Prayer Journal, Unlimited Email Support, and Monthly Goal Check-Ins, you will receive Bonuses! These additional resources will help you enhance your career vision and balance life, further! You will also receive a gift in the mail before you start.
Are You Interested in Joining the Program?
This amazing Program is available to you at an unbelievable investment of:
$697.00 ($100 savings)
paid in full
3 Month Payment Plan of $266.00/Month
It would be such an honor to have you join in this amazing coaching program for working moms. Please schedule a Breakthrough Call HERE to meet Latika and to see if this Program is what you need.
To learn more about Visionary Initiatives and our mission please visit us at: